HONORS + AWARDS
• Lürzer's Archive // Selected to "200 Best Illustrators Worldwide" Book
• Winner on Nest Illustration Contest 2017
• Featured on Behance // Illustration X 2 // Graphic Design X 2 // InDesign X 1 // Fashion X 1
• Featured Artist on Postal Parade 2017 Art Exhibit
• AI-AP Latin American Ilustración 6 // Winner
• Amarula Featured Artist on Elephant Parade Sao Paulo 2017
• Cannes Lions // Direct Bronze (as photo retoucher)
• Spoleto's plate design contest 2016 // Winner
• Red Bull Art of Can 2015 // Finalist and featured on Philadelphia Exhibit
• Outdoor Advertising Association Awards 2014 // Gold
• Creativity-Online X 2
• Act Responsible 2013 // 1st Place
• Show Up Press X 2
• Prêmio Abril 2011 // Silver Tree (Print)
• Jorge Salim Brasília 2007 // Graphic Designer of the Year
• ADEGRAF 2002 // Poster Design of the Year
• Colunistas Brasília // 1 X GP, 8 X Gold, 8 X Silver, 14 X Bronze
SOME BRANDS I'VE WORKED FOR
I'm a Brazilian former Art Director. On 2015, I quit my job as a senior creative at Crispin Porter + Bogusky in Boulder, Colorado - US and decided to move back to Brazil to figure out an independent way to work and make cool stuff by my own. It was a tough move, but I can't complain at all. It's been such an exciting new phase. Lots of cool brands have been reaching me out to do collaborations and services with my intricate style drawings. My illustrations are stamped on Absolut Vodka packaging, glasses in Italy, Amarula cup, Domino's Pizza box, drink packaging in Germany, deck of playing cards, bikes, plates, credit cards, fashion collection, walls and much more. I got 4 projects selected by 12th Brazilian Design Biennial and was selected to Lürzer’s Archive book “200 Best Illustrators Worldwide”.
Besides my Illustrator/Artist career, I also run a Photo Retouching Studio which works for clients like Domino's (US), the main Ministries and Presidency of Brazil, photographers and ad agencies. I got a Cannes Bronze Lion as Retoucher for a Domino's campaign in 2017.
I love what I do and am open to visual experiments and new collaborations. Send an e-mail to talk about your project or just to say hi.