HONORS + AWARDS
• El Ojo de Iberoamérica 2020 // Bronze
• Lürzer's Archive // Selected to "200 Best Illustrators Worldwide" Book
• Winner on Nest Illustration Contest 2017
• Featured on Behance // Illustration X 2 // Graphic Design X 2 // InDesign X 1 // Fashion X 1
• Featured Artist on Postal Parade 2017 Art Exhibit
• AI-AP Latin American Ilustración 6 // Winner
• Amarula Featured Artist on Elephant Parade Sao Paulo 2017
• Cannes Lions // Direct Bronze (as photo retoucher)
• Spoleto's plate design contest 2016 // Winner
• Red Bull Art of Can 2015 // Finalist and featured on Philadelphia Exhibit
• Outdoor Advertising Association Awards 2014 // Gold
• Creativity-Online X 2
• Act Responsible 2013 // 1st Place
• Show Up Press X 2
• Prêmio Abril 2011 // Silver Tree (Print)
• Jorge Salim Brasília 2007 // Graphic Designer of the Year
• ADEGRAF 2002 // Poster Design of the Year
• Colunistas Brasília // 1 X GP, 8 X Gold, 8 X Silver, 14 X Bronze
SOME BRANDS I'VE WORKED FOR
I'm a Brazilian Illustrator. Before that, I've worked as Art Director for 13 years for agencies such as DDB, and CP+B in US. In 2015, I quit advertising, and decided to move back to Brazil to make cool stuff by my own. Since then, lots of brands worldwide have been reaching me out for collaborations with my intricate style drawings. You can see my illustrations on projects for brands such as Absolut Vodka, Amarula, Dominos Pizza, ESPN, Facebook and much more. My projects got awarded on festivals such as El Ojo de Iberoamérica, Brazilian Design Biennial, AI-AP and were also selected to Lürzer’s Archive book “200 Best Illustrators Worldwide”.
Besides my Illustrator/Artist career, I also work as Photo Retoucher for clients like Domino's (US), French's Mustard, photographers and ad agencies. I got a Cannes Bronze Lion as Retoucher for a Domino's campaign in 2017.
I love what I do and am open to visual experiments and new collaborations. Send an e-mail to talk about your project or just to say hi.